Apr 08, 2020
Breaking hammer is an important attachment of excavator, it can break stones and rocks more effectively in engineering construction and improve work efficiency. It is widely used in construction fields such as mines, metallurgy, transportation, railways and tunnels. Due to the bad working environment and improper use, the breaker also leaks. Next, let’s take a look at the solution to the leakage of the breaker. I hope it will be of great help to everyone.
1. Check the nitrogen valve stone for damage. Soap soapy water around the nitrogen valve, fill with nitrogen, and observe whether there are bubbles around the inflation port
2. The O-ring of the nitrogen chamber is damaged: apply soapy water to the position where the middle cylinder and the nitrogen chamber are connected. If bubbles are generated, replace the two air seals.
3. Air bubbles are generated in the oil inlet and return port, which proves that the O-ring of the outer ring of the piston ring is damaged and needs to be replaced.
4. The breaker leaks air during operation, indicating that the air seal in the piston ring is damaged and needs to be replaced.
5. The air leakage at the base bolt of the reversing valve and the through bolt nut is likely to be caused by trachoma or cracking in the material of the nitrogen chamber body.
Because the breaker is composed of a series of precision components, if used improperly, it is easy to cause the above failure. Therefore, in normal use, develop good habits, diligent inspection, diligent maintenance, so as to prevent accidents and avoid unnecessary losses!