Apr 04, 2020
Operational notes include the following:
(1) Whenever a large breaker is used, first check whether the high-pressure or low-pressure tubing of the breaker is loose; at the same time, for the sake of caution, it should be checked at any time for oil leakage in other places, so as to avoid the a tubing falling off due to vibration. There is a malfunction.
(2) During the operation of the crushing hammer, the drill rod should always be kept perpendicular to the surface of the crushed object. And make the drill rod press the crushed object tightly. After crushing, the work of the crushing hammer should be stopped immediately to prevent empty hitting. Continuous and untargeted impact will cause damage to the precursor of the breaker and loosening of the main body bolts. In severe cases, the main body itself may be injured.
(3) During the crushing, do not use it by shaking the drill rod, otherwise the main bolts and drill rods may be broken; do not allow the hammer to quickly fall or hit hard on the hard rock, which will cause excessive Damage to the breaker or the host by impact.
(4) Do not perform crushing operations in water or muddy ground. Except for the drill rod, the other parts of the hammer body should not be immersed in water or muddy, otherwise the piston and other similar parts on it will be deposited due to mud Staining caused premature wear and tear of the hammer.
(5) When breaking a particularly hard object, it should start from the edge first, and do not beat at the same point for more than 1min in order to prevent the drill rod from burning or the hydraulic oil from overheating.
(6) Do not use the breaker guard as a tool for pushing heavy objects. Since the backhoe loaders are mainly small machines, their weight is light. If they are used to push heavy objects, the hammer will be damaged and the heavy will cause damage. The boom of the main engine is broken, and even the main engine is overturned.
(7). Work when the hydraulic cylinder is fully extended or fully retracted, otherwise the impact vibration will be transmitted to the hydraulic cylinder body and then to the host.
Maintenance of large breakers.