Apr 18, 2020
The breaker uses the hydraulic system to promote the reciprocating movement of the piston to work, and output the impact energy to work. The common phenomena of frequency error of the hammer are non-strike, intermittent striking, low striking frequency, and weak striking. So, what are the causes of these phenomena? Today, let the hammer manufacturer take everyone to explore together:
1. The piston moves but does not strike. The main reason for this situation is that the drill rod is stuck. The drill rod can be removed to check whether the drill rod pin and the drill rod are broken or damaged. If necessary, observe whether the inner casing has a piston that is damaged or broken. If it is cleaned in time.
2. There is not enough high-pressure oil flowing into the hammer without hitting: there is not enough high-pressure oil flowing into the hammer without hitting.
3. Piston stuck: Whether the piston moves flexibly by hand. If the piston cannot move flexibly, the piston and the guide sleeve are scratched. The guide sleeve should be replaced. If possible, replace the piston.
4. It can’t be hit when crushed, and it can be hit when lifted a little: the cause of this situation may be the wear of the inner sleeve, which needs to be checked and replaced.
5. Improper replacement of bushing. After replacing the bushing, there was a failure to stop the work, it did not strike when pressed, and there was a blow action after a little lift. After the bushing is replaced, the position of the piston must be higher, which causes the control oil passage of some small directional valves in the cylinder to be closed at the initial position. Need to adjust and replace the original or regular bushing.